We’re working with the Environmental Research & Education Foundation (EREF) to deliver a conference program that is more technical, more innovative and more essential to you than ever before—and that warrants the two-year wait! The core education of GWMS is the submission of comprehensive abstracts in all areas related to solid waste engineering and managment that have been vetted by GWMS’s committe of industry experts. The presentations will be given by researchers from top academic institutions and industry experts.
Special thanks to our pretigious Conference Technical Committee:
- Chris Bareither, Colorado State University
- Morton Barlaz, North Carolina State University
- Craig Benson, University of Virginia
- Nicole Berge, University of South Carolina
- Bryan Staley, Environmental Research and Education Foundation
Want to be a speaker at GWMS 2020?
Speaker submissions are closed. Thanks to of you who have submitted. The committee is finalizing the sessions now.