Global Waste Management Symposium (GWMS) will adapt the Informa AllSecure Plan at our February 2022 event. As the world’s leading events organizer, Informa has developed a detailed set of enhanced measures to provide the highest levels of hygiene and safety at its events, providing everyone with reassurance and the confidence they are participating in a safe and controlled environment.
You can expect to see that health and safety is a priority this February and that a range of measures are in place to ensure everyone involved is able to enjoy a safe, hygienic, productive and high-quality organized event experience.
We will publicly share our fully transparent AllSecure Plan, once it has been vetted and approved by local health officials.
GWMS has increased protocols around health & safety to following the CDPH regulations of Riverside County (Indian Wells, CA) for a large event.
- Masks are required for all individuals in all indoor public settings, regardless of vaccination status
- Verification of fully vaccinated status* or pre-entry negative test** result is required of all attendees.
Health & Safety Details for GWMS:
- A Health Screen must be conducted before any individual can partake in the conference onsite and offsite events. That is EITHER a negative Covid-19 test obtained within 24 – 48 hours of arriving at the event OR have proof of full vaccination obtained no later than 14 days prior to arriving at the event.
- Negative COVID -19 Test verification:
- PCR/NAAT taken within 48 hours prior to arriving at GWMS
- Antigen (rapid) taken within 24 hours prior to arriving at GWMS
- Indoor venue and event operators may not use self-attestation as a mode of verification.
- Vaccination status can be verified in the following ways:
- Proof via an app; Excelsior, Clear, California Dept of Health Digital Record, CommonPass, VeriFLY
- Hard copy of your vaccination record
- A clear photocopy of your vaccination record – front and back
- A clear picture or digital copy of your vaccination record – front and back
*People are considered fully vaccinated: 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine
- Screening will be done onsite by GWMS event staff before participating in GWMS. Checks will be visual only with no information recorded or documented.
- After satisfying your health screening, you will be given a credential (festival type wrist band to be worn the duration of the event).
- Once you have your credential, nothing else is required. You will be able to enter the building freely throughout the week by just showing your wrist band.
See below for more details.